Thursday, September 10, 2009

Small Successes

FaithButton
Celebrating the little things in life that add up.

1. Both Madeline and Ellie have gone back to school.
2. I'm feeling better. Not great, but I'm able to function. I felt like I was on top of the world on Monday and Tuesday, but the antibiotic seems to be wreaking havoc on my intestines. I suspect that the steroids that are supposed to be helping my bronchitis didn't stay in my system at all on Tuesday night. Wednesday left me feeling like I was two steps away from being as sick as I was yesterday. I'm doing better today, but I don't feel as well as I did on Monday or early Tuesday.
3. I mopped the kitchen floor and got the countertops and stove cleaned on Tuesday. I am thinking that I may have overdone it a touch on Tuesday and that may be why I don't feel so great now. I can never just do things in moderation. I really need to learn to take it easy from time to time.

3 comments:

  1. Get well soon! And congrats on the kitchen..it's always the first room to get trashed in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! You did all that sick? So impressed, and feel like being your mom and saying...GET REST!!! ;) Rest tonight! Hear?

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried to clean the kitchen floor when I was sick. It's amazing how much effort that takes! Get better!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...