Thursday, September 3, 2009

Small Successes

FaithButton
Celebrating the little things in life that add up.

1. I've been sick since Sunday afternoon, but somehow I've still managed to function (barely). I've been on top of the laundry (folding will have to wait) and even emptied the dishwasher. I wear myself out each time I do one of these things, but they have to be done.

2. I got the girls' hair cut on Monday morning for back to school. It's amazing how Aleve made me feel like I wasn't too sick that morning. Too bad it doesn't have that effect on me now.

3. I have Madeline's book bag and all her school supplies sitting in their school year place in the living room. It's just innocently waiting for the first day of school to come around.



3 comments:

  1. Karen,
    I found your blog through faith and family live. I love the scrapbook feel. I hope you feel better soon. Being sick can sap all the joy out of things. Prayers headed your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well count your blessing I just read that a school district in AZ in making this mandatory. They are NOT allowing parents to have their kids opt-out!

    Here is the news report.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FEEL BETTER!!!!!!!!
    What a great list!! Anything that seems small is SO much bigger than we think it is. Sorry I'm late once again reading, but thanks for inspiring me this weekend :) God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...