Friday, September 25, 2009

Don't you wish life was a musical?

I have probably mentioned on a few occasions that Ellie comes with her own self-generated theme music (like Kronk from the Emperor's New Groove). She frequently breaks out into song. Madeline does this, too, but it's not quite as frequent as Ellie.

So I was just watching Enchanted with the girls (love this movie) and I find myself sitting here thinking that I really need that soundtrack. I love the songs, my little stars of their real life musical love the songs too. So why don't I have this? Prior to having kids I brought just about every Disney musical soundtrack.

It's probably not surprising that my girls break out into song. I do it, too. How much more fun would we have if we all burst out into song for no particular reason. Even better if we also broke out into a totally unexpected dance. And yes, I do spontaneously break out into dance. It's not always graceful, but I have fun with it.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! that would be fun if we all broke out into song for no reason. But maybe a little embarassing if it were a solo ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...