Thursday, June 4, 2009

Small Successes

FaithButton
Celebrating the little things in life that add up.
1. I'm on the 4th morning of Bryan's business trip and I'm still kicking!  When Bryan is traveling for work each and every day I make it through is a success.  You don't realize how important the little things your husband does every are until he's not around to do them.
2. After much thought, I settled on a CCD class to teach for next year.  I'll be teaching Kindergarten on Sunday mornings.  Now I don't have to worry about that.  I'm meeting with the DRE this afternoon to go over some stuff.
3. Thanks to my lovely new washer and dryer, I'm back on top of the laundry again.  It got pretty backed up after two days of no functioning washer.  We were worried that Bryan wasn't going to have clean clothes for his trip on Friday night.

1 comment:

  1. Great job picking a CCD class!! They need good teachers, and I'm sure you will be a huge help.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...