Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Did they move the meeting?

I went to Ellie's school tonight for the board meeting.  I got there 6 minutes early and saw that the parking lot was empty.  Not wanting to be the first one there (I'm a little weird, ok?), I decided to take a little drive to kill 5 minutes and arrive fashionably late (Why yes, I am a big dork! Thanks for noticing.).  So I get back to the school at 7:31 and the parking lot is empty.  So I decided to drive around a little more.  I spent 10 more minutes driving around and nobody showed up.
I have no idea what happened to the meeting.  Perhaps there was a situation that necessitated the postponement of the meeting, or maybe I was given the wrong date or time.  What I do know is there was not a meeting at the school tonight.  Maybe I'm just not meant to be a member of the board.  Twice now I have missed the monthly meeting.  I'll have to find out what happened when I drop off Ellie's tuition in early July.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! DOnt' you hate always being the last to know?! This is sooo something I would do!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...