Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Do you like the new look?

I gave my blog a little make over last night.  Once again, I got my cool new look from Simply Chic Blog Backgrounds.  The cool designs and idiot proof instructions for getting the background on my blog make me very happy.
 The change was prompted by a bit of constructive criticism I received. I had signed up to be a book reviewer for Tiber River and someone from over there pointed out that it wasn't exactly easy to read the type on my blog with the shocking pink background.  Having visited a lot of blogs where it was incredibly difficult to read the type, I decided that I didn't want to be one of those bloggers. So I tweaked the font and changed to something a little more sunny.  Do you like it?

2 comments:

  1. Nice makeover, congrats on becoming a reviewer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I do like it; the other color was a bit difficult to read; but this is a nice color and no problems with reading it

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...