Thursday, March 28, 2013

{Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real}

Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life...

{Pretty}
We're so blessed to have these three pretty girls.  One of them is certain that she is a princess.

{Happy}
Madeline is super excited about the Blessed Mother Easter egg she made in her language arts class.  Proof that you can take the kid out of a Catholic school but you can't take the Catholic out of the kid.  Looks like she's evangelizing with eggs.

{Funny}
So I'm sitting on the couch and this child comes up to me and says "Mom, take a picture of me. I'm a clown."  

{Real}
For this one you'll have to click on the picture and read the directions.  See all the writing my child did?  You might think she answered the questions, but she didn't.  At least not the way she was intended to answer.  Another one to file under "I can't make up this stuff!"

Visit Like Mother, Like Daughter for more pictures of contentment.




3 comments:

  1. Oh the "show work!" made me laugh! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What kills me is she didn't answer the question. Instead of writing the number sentence she wrote a new word problem so she could avoid doing the actual math.

      Delete
  2. Love the egg! Take your faith with you wherever you go.

    Your girls are so beautiful and lucky to have each other.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...