Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Ellie!

Happy fourth birthday Ellie!  Four years ago you slipped into our world and stole my heart.  I spent 8 1/2 months wondering if it was possible to love you even half as much as I love your big sister.  The first time I held you in my arms I was in love.  I love you more than I ever thought was imaginable and that love grows with each passing day.  I could not imagine my life without your smiling face, and I don't know how we ever lived without you.  

You bring immeasurable joy to our lives.  You make us laugh with your crazy antics.  Your smile can light up the room.  In short, your personality is out of this world.  You, my little Hippie-Hopper, are a most wonderful gift.  

Today my Ellie marks the completion of her fourth year!  It amazes me how quickly the time has flown by.  It doesn't feel like four years at all.  Many of the days have been long, but the years have been decidedly short.  Too short if you ask me.

Look at how my baby has grown over the past four years:
Just Born

First picture with Mommy and Daddy

First Picture with big sister Madeline.

Finally home!

First Christmas

First Birthday

Almost 1 1/2 years old


Two years old

First trip to Disney World at nearly 2 1/2

Three years old!

This past Fall

Almost 4 years old!

2 comments:

  1. very nicely written entry for Ellie! I hope you share it with her some day with just how special she is and your love for her!

    Happy Birthday Ellie! wishing you a wonderful day and year ahead

    all great pictures; you have a beautiful family!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! So cute! How do you look soo good right after giving birth????

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...