Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ellie And Music

I'm always amazed that Ellie has a definite opinion about the music she hears.  She's been a Green Day fan for nearly two years and will ask for the band by name when she wants to listen to their music.  (That alone impresses me since I'm horrible with associating songs with their artists.) She's a huge fan of one song in particular, We Are the Waiting.  I have no idea what it is about this song that makes her like it so much.

She is not a big fan of the Mom and Dad appointed four year old anthem by the Rolling Stones, You Can't Always Get What You Want, but she has come to learn that if you try some time you just might get what you need.  Yeah, we deal with unreasonable kids by making them listen to this song.

And now, it appears that she likes the Beatles and thought to ask her daddy to put Let It Be on the iPod dock/radio thing I'm reviewing for Amazon Vine.  I have to say I'm impressed that she asked for the Beatles song.  I personally love this song, but I don't play it all that often.  But aside from being impressed, her dancing around the kitchen and sweetly singing along just melted my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...