Thursday, January 26, 2012

Small Successes-January 26th


FaithButton

Celebrating the little things in life that add up...

1. I ran off most of the copies I'll need for my religious ed class from now until the end of the school year yesterday, AND I didn't jam the copier at all.  Usually I jam up the copier multiple times and it causes me to pull several people away from their work to fix it.  They must be really happy when I leave the parish office some days.

2.  I utilized the hour that my girls spend practicing in the children's choir prepping a future craft for my religious ed class.  I'm surprised at how much I managed to cut out in under an hour.

3.  It's not folded, but most of the laundry is washed.  I'd love to fold it, but Katie wants to be held a lot these past few days, and she's creating new loads of laundry with her excessive spitting up that drenches her and me roughly every hour so I don't have much of a chance to focus on folding at the moment.  I'll just have to be happy that the laundry is sorted into piles for the time being.

2 comments:

  1. Great job on getting ahead for your religious ed class! I'm sure it feels good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As the child of a kindergarten teacher - I know exactly how much you can get cut out in an hour! I've cut more shapes out than I care to admit. Congrats on using your time wisely! Keep up the work on the laundry and know that sometimes, sorting has to be as good as it gets!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...