Wednesday, January 11, 2012

{pretty, happy, funny, real}

Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life.

{pretty}


Finally, I was able to get a nice picture of Katie looking at the tree.


This adorable girl makes me want to eat her up!


While playing in the basement this past Saturday Madeline found a pair of Ellie's old sunglasses.

{happy}


Katie loves hanging out in the high chair these days.  I think she's enjoying the new vantage point.   She's been watching us eat dinner most nights this week.

{funny}


Madeline is such a goof sometimes.  She looks like she could be Cousin It's long lost relative.


{real}


Ellie seems to have a thing for Lego mini figures these days.  She has spent many hours sitting at the dining room table playing with them this week.


Somebody is tired of me taking pictures of her all the time.

round button chicken







6 comments:

  1. I see you are enjoying that camera, great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am loving the new lens! It's like the camera is new again. I already have my eye on a few other prime lenses.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful little girls. All boys over here so I adore the headbands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cuties you have! Great pics. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful girls! Thanks for joining!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...