Thursday, January 5, 2012

{pretty, happy, funny, real}

round button chicken

Capturing the context of contentment in every day life.

{pretty}


{happy}


Watching them interact makes me happy.


Being held by me way past bedtime makes this little one stick-out-your-tongue-and-squeal happy. 



{funny}


When I came across this scene on my dining room table I couldn't help but laugh.  It looks like it's the Toy Story meets Legos version of Gulliver in Liliput, but I'm pretty sure my kids are unfamiliar with the story and this set up was a really just a case of Ellie leaving Jessie on the table.

{real}


I debated whether this picture should be under funny or real.  How can this dog possibly be comfortable laying in this position?  He stayed like that for quite some time basking in the heat thrown off by the fireplace.

1 comment:

  1. Your funny photo did make me LOL! In my house it would have been Buzz or Lightening instead of Jesse. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...