Tuesday, February 2, 2010

LOST

I don't know how many months it's been since the season finale of LOST, but I do know that it feels like it has been forever. Tonight, the first episode of the final season airs. I'll give you one guess about where I'll be tonight when it airs.

From what I've heard, some of the big looming questions will be answered in tonight's episode. And, as always, new questions will be posed. That means Bryan and I will be watching this episode a few times before next week, scouring LOST message boards, and intently tuning into the local morning radio show we listen to when they do their LOST discussion.

I don't know what it is about this show, but I can't get enough of it. The story line requires you to think, and the "Easter eggs" hidden in every episode require you to pay close attention.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do when LOST comes to a close. I suspect it will leave another thought provoking void much like HBO's Carnivale did when it got cancelled. It's shows like these that make me despise mindless TV shows.

I know Betty is a fellow LOST fan. How about the rest of you?

3 comments:

  1. DH has turned into a huge lost fan. He never watch the show before but decided to about 3 weeks ago. In 2 weeks he watched all of the passed episodes thanks to Hulu. He would come home and basically lock himself up in our room with his nose into a computer screen. Tonight he's going to a friend's house to watch the show. He even is bringing some "lost" beer. He bought a 6 pack and printed off "lost beer" labels and attached them to the cans. I don't get it, but you are in good company! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it LOST beer or is it Dharma Beer (black and white label)? We started watching the show halfway through the second season when Ellie was a baby. We brought Season 1, down loaded all the episodes that had happened up until that point in Season 2 and watched them all over a two day period. It was crazy how quickly we got hooked on it. It's a killer when you have to actually wait for the episodes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder myself what I will do when LOST is finally over, but I decided then I'll start them all over again and see what clues they gave us in subsequent seasons

    its about 10 minutes before it starts here, I'm all a-twitter with excitement about it and I'll be the same, we'll be talking this episode to death in the days ahead trying to figure it all out

    all I have to say is really good writers on that series

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...