Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Delight from the Arts and Crafts Sweatshop

Ever since Madeline was in preschool for about a month, I have been referring to the school where I send Ellie as an arts and crafts sweatshop. They crank out enough paper projects in a school year to ensure that your house will be totally engulfed in flames in minutes should your house have a fire. Pity me, because by the time Ellie graduates from kindergarten, I will have amassed 5 years worth of projects from our beloved arts and crafts sweatshop.

Ellie brought home this project today which simply amused me.
I couldn't help but share it here.
You should be able to click on the image to read the little story. If you can't, never fear, I have typed out the text!
My Own Octopus
If I had my own octopus....
"I would feed it.
He would live in my house
but sleep outside in the
water
He eats cheerios and jelly fish.
His name is "Elliefish"
He is not a good pet!"

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with Ellie; I don't think an octopus would make a great pet

    cute vivid imagination she has though

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...