Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I like this video

Most mornings I eat my breakfast with my laptop in the dining room. I like to check my email and read some blogs while I eat. In many ways, it's better than listening to two small people chew loudly or bicker at the kitchen table. Actually, I've spent most of my life eating breakfast alone, so it's not just because of the kids that I go and hide in another room. I guess I'm just an anti-social breakfast person.
Anway, I was reading the blog ADAM'S ALE and I clicked on the video you see below.
I can think of a few people who could benefit from watching this.

1 comment:

  1. wow, that was a powerful message! amazing how it turned around from doom and gloom to hope and promise.

    (I liked eating breakfast alone too when the kids were younger; I used to let them watch TV and I'd get on the computer and check my mail too :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...