Thursday, April 26, 2012

{pretty, happy, funny, real}

Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life.

{pretty}


My African Violet plant bloomed again.  I'm continually amazed at how this plant blooms often when it never bloomed once in the four years that we had it in our old house.  This plant really seems really happy on our dining room table.

{happy}


Katie takes a short break from happily flinging her pink pony and Princess Sophie toys.


She was all smiles yesterday despite having had a round of shots in the morning.

{funny}


Madeline has learned to just tune it out and Katie is trying to figure it out.  So much for a candid picture of the girls listening to Madeline read them a fairy tale.  Someday, Ellie will just sit still when I pull out the camera.  There's a lot of personality in that little girl!

{real}


Isn't it really sweet how much Katie loves her Daddy?  She's totally basking in his love in this picture.


Katie really dislikes hanging out in the wonder bug while I do laundry and sort through stuff in the laundry room.  Despite her freaking out, she does sort of like the wonder bug.I like that it gives me a place to put her while I'm working in the laundry room.
round button chicken

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by after your comment on my blog. Nice to meet you! I'm looking forward to following you here. What sweet girls you have!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...