Thursday, April 22, 2010

How to look like an idiot

Am I really writing a tutorial on how to look like an idiot?  Shouldn't that come naturally for most people?  While I'm sure idiocy and stupidity generally come naturally, there are many ways to accomplish the appearance of being an idiot.  Let me provide you with one out of limitless ways to express your idiocy.

Say you want to go outside and get your mail.  Sounds innocent enough, right?  Then you think to yourself, it's a beautiful day, one set of neighbors are on vacation and the rest of them are at work, THIS would be the perfect time to do a little skipping to the mailbox.  Yeah, that works just fine until you get one skip step in and realized that you've been spotted by a complete stranger.  Whoops!

I feel adequately stupid now.  Aren't you glad I shared this lovely visual with you.  Now you can laugh with or at me.  I know when I tell Bryan about this he's going to laugh at me.  Generally speaking, I'm not a public skipper.  I usually save that kind of stuff for the privacy of my home.

1 comment:

  1. I think it is cute you did it; I bet the stranger got a big kick out of it; I haven't skipped in years now that I think of it

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...