Friday, March 9, 2012

Quick Takes Volume 30


~1~

I've come to the conclusion that I don't like when my babies start to get big.  I spent some time last night going through 6-12 month hand me downs for Katie.  How is my baby who is not even five months old yet moving into 6-12 month clothing?  And, where did the last five months go?  Katie was due exactly five months ago today.  Of course, she decided to take her sweet time and arrive a week later.
~2~
Yesterday was a beautiful, but windy day.  It was so warm out that our house was 76 degrees by around noon.  Windows are rarely open in our house, but yesterday they were open for the majority of the day.  It was warm enough that some of my crocuses bloomed.

~3~
Two weeks of wearing a sneaker did not cure the problem with my foot. Why am I not surprised? I took the advice of a friend and saw a chiropractor today.  Maybe now I'll start to see some improvement with my foot.
~4~
It's a Friday, and true to form I've been thinking about meat and cheese all day.  I don't know what it is about Fridays in Lent, but knowing that I can't eat meat makes me want it.  It's odd considering I rarely ever eat meat on Fridays.
~5~
I cannot get Katie to belly laugh for me.  She laughs at Bryan, but not me.  I guess I'm just not funny enough for her.
~6~
Tomorrow is going to be a soccer filled day.  Madeline has training in the morning, followed by an afternoon away game.  Bryan has a soccer coach meeting for Ellie's team in between Madeline's soccer obligations.  
~7~
We went to Target tonight and Bryan suggested we look for meal ideas that don't have cheese.  That was  probably not the best idea.  I found myself drawn to meal after meal that contained cheese.  I guess I miss cheese more than I thought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...