Thursday, March 25, 2010

Small Successes-Fifth Week in Lent

FaithButton

Celebrating the little things in life that add up.

This past week hasn't been the greatest.  Bryan was getting over strep throat last week, then I came down with some mystery illness that turned out to be a sinus infection that isn't exactly going away, and now Ellie is running a fever.  My past week sort of feels like a major fail.

1. I took advantage of a nice sale that was going on at Old Navy last week and got Madeline some tanks, tees, shorts and dresses for this Spring and Summer.  I got a few things for Ellie, too.

2. I brought myself a few new shirts and two pairs of shoes.  When you're not feeling great, sometimes    shopping is a nice temporary pick me up.

3. Madeline and I went and got library cards from our local library on Tuesday.  I haven't had a library card since I moved out of my parents house nearly 10 years ago.

Bonus: I managed to survive last Sunday.  I was feeling pretty sick, but I pulled myself together and was able to teach my CCD class in the morning and then play the role of soccer mom at two out of the three games my girls played.  Madeline's indoor soccer team still has a few weeks left in the session and outdoor Spring soccer just began.  I can't wait until she's down to one game a week.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for libraries, and new spring/summer wardrobes!! :-D I really want a new Easter outfit -- I think you've inspired me to go look.

    Great week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...