Thursday, November 29, 2012

{Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real}

Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life...
{pretty}
After a morning nap and a yummy PB&J sandwich this pretty girl is on a mission.

{happy}
Katie is always happy when she has a book.  Here she is checking out the cool new bookshe got on her baptism anniversary.
Could she be any happier?  She spent several minutes running around in the family room moving as fast as she could because she knew I was trying to take pictures.

{funny}
A certain little miss thought she was a riot when she started to throw her stacking cups at me.  I didn't find it funny when she winged a cup at my favorite lensseconds after I snapped this picture.

{real}
Throwing your toys at Mommy means there are consequences.  She was not happy that I took away the  cups and made her sit down.  Despite the fact that Katie is wailing in this picture, I'm happy with how it turned out.  I'm enjoying the new camera.
A minute after I made her sit down for throwing her toys Katie was once again happily playing with her toys while I played with my camera.

Visit Like Mother, Like Daughter for more pictures of contentment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...