Sunday, November 25, 2012

12 Years Ago Today...

Bryan and I got married twelve years ago today.  I am so grateful that I married my best friend.

This morning I'm not feeling all that great.  I have blister covered hands and feet from the horrible bout of hand, foot and mouth disease that I have.  Bryan has been doing an amazing job of taking care of me and getting me countless glasses of water, making me soup and putting up with all the movies and shows he would never want to watch (Emma, Jane Eyre and Downton Abbey to name a few).  It's a wonder he hasn't run away after yesterday.  I honestly don't know how I'm going to manage when he goes into the office on Tuesday if I haven't started to get better.

This morning I was greeted by the girls and their anniversary card and drawing.  As miserable as I feel right now, their hard work and misspelling of the word anniversary really brightened my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...