Friday, November 23, 2012

I Guess I'm Just Lucky!

I feel like I'm on a string of miserable ailments as of late.  First it was the bug bite of doom.  Then I had the filling that needed to be drilled out and replaced.  FUN!  After that I caught Ellie's cough, recovered and two days after I finished the antibiotics I was feeling bad again.  This, of course, coincided with our trip to Disney World (I will blog about this soon, I promise!).  By the end of the trip, my legs were killing me and I had several mystery bruises on my legs presumably from the rides.  Last Saturday my knee started to hurt me quite a bit and by Monday I was in a decent amount of pain.  Somehow my the one bruise on my knee had become very sore and was a bit puffy.  I was starting to think I'd need to see a doctor about it when I woke up this morning feeling a lot better than I had in days.  But, my knee feeling better isn't the end of my ailment saga.  Now I have Katie's hand, foot and mouth disease.  I fell victim to it on Thursday morning and now I have the little blisters forming on my hands.  Am I a lucky gal or what?

I'm growing weary of all these little needling ailments.  I would like very much to have a few weeks that are illness and injury free.

While I don't feel great at the moment, I'm not completely miserable.  I am rather annoyed that I will have to stay home from Mass this weekend since what I have is contagious.  I don't want to stay in the house and keep my icky virus to myself, but I will because I wouldn't want to pass this lovely illness on to anyone else.  I'm praying that Madeline and Ellie don't come down with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...