Thursday, September 27, 2012

{pretty, happy, funny, real}

Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life...

{pretty}
Katie likes to hang out at the dining room windows and look out back.  It's too bad the divided light grid in the window cast a shadow across her face.

I finally stopped researching lenses procrastinating on buying a new zoom lens
for soccer games and our upcoming vacation and ordered one.  So far I like it.  I thought this picture came out pretty considering the lighting wasn't the greatest.

{happy}
This is a picture of my arm today.  Seven doses of the antibiotic and my arm is looking a lot better.  I'm so happy that it appears the antibiotic is doing it's job.  I'll be even happier when the bug bite of doom and it's infection are completely gone.  The redness around the bite and up my veins is receding.

{funny} 
Katie makes me laugh sometimes with her antics.  I was out on the deck trying out the new lens and I turned around to see her standing at the sliding glass door making goofy faces at me.


Katie has been doing a lot of standing.  She's thinking about walking.  On Sunday she took her first step.  She'll only walk one step and then she crouches down and crawls.  I love her stance in this picture.

{real}

I've got another bibliophile on my hands!  Last night she pulled out a little book and just sat there "reading" it.  She's clearly following the example of her big sisters.

Visit Like Mother, Like Daughter for more pictures of contentment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...