Celebrating the little things in life that add up.
1. I finally folded and packed Katie's outgrown 0-3 month clothes into a rubbermaid tote for storage. These clothes have been sitting in my living room, mostly unfolded and overflowing the tote since early January. My motivation for packing away the clothes is the simple fact that Katie is outgrowing a lot of her 3-6 month clothing.
2. I tried another new recipe for dinner this week. It was delicious and liked by everyone, even Ellie! I know Bryan is already looking forward to the next time I make rosemary lemonade chicken. I tweaked the recipe a bit and seasoned the chicken with rosemary from my garden.
3. I took Katie to Mass all by myself last night. It's ok, you can take a moment to stop, scratch your head and try to figure how a mom of three sees taking a baby to Mass by herself as an accomplishment. This was the first time I didn't have someone else with me to operate as an alternate source of amusement. She did just fine. No wailing or crying.
4. Ellie came home with a very nice progress report for the third marking period.
5. I finally wrote up a couple of reviews that I've been meaning to do. You can find them here and here.
6. Katie not only belly laughed for the first time early this week, but she also managed to put her foot in her mouth on Tuesday night. She was so happy once she got her toes in her mouth. She's such a silly baby. This girl LOVES her feet! She spends a lot of time holding her toes or just looking at her foot move. She's fascinated by them.