Thursday, March 29, 2012

Small Successes-March 29th


FaithButton

Celebrating the little things in life that add up.

1. We survived Bryan's week long business trip.  It was a challenge, but I got through it.  That doesn't mean I don't want to go somewhere and scream [Katie's napping at the moment] after just finding out that Bryan will be going on another business trip the week after Easter. Sigh.

2.  Easter eggs and baskets are stuffed and filled.  I'm amazed that I have it all done already.  All I will have to do after the Easter Vigil is hide 30 eggs (ten per kid) and put the baskets out on a table or couch.  I feel so organized in spite of the fact that I still have roughly 1,000 other things that need to be done.

3.  Laundry is under control.  I even put away all the piles of clothes that were accumulating in my bedroom.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You are organized! I salute you! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry your husband has another trip after Easter. So hard!!!

    I started stuffing our Easter baskets last week, but then took everything out and put it all back in bags. With 7 of them, I just didn't know how I was going to keep them hidden from the kids! I did stuff all of our plastic eggs though and our laundry is almost caught up again... It's all washed but not folded and put away. And like you, I too have a 1,000 other things that need to be done. lol!

    I hope you have a very blessed Holy Week and happy and joy filled Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...