1. The house is clean and dusted. The laundry is also done.
2. My first class with my new kindergarten religious ed students went well. This is my biggest kindergarten class since teaching VBS where I had 28 children this age. Instead of the typical class of 8 like I have had the past couple of years, this year I have 17 children in my class. I like having a full class, but I need to rethink some of my craft ideas or pull in an extra pair of hands when I do certain crafts. I'm very excited about this year.
3. I managed to write one of the book reviews that I was hoping to get done before today. One out of many isn't too bad, right?
4. I finally made a birth plan and actually brought it to my midwife last Friday. I've been meaning to do that for a while.
5. Not that I had any control over it, but I tested negative for group b strep. This means I don't have to rush to the hospital to get hooked up to an IV for antibiotics when I'm in labor. This also means I shouldn't meet too much resistance from the pediatrician when I request to go home 24 hours after the baby's birth. At least, I hope this is the case. Based on conversations with the midwives, I should be able to get out of there quickly since there's no group b strep involved. I'm praying they're right. I don't want to spend a minute more in the hospital than I have to.
6. I finally ordered a baby book for the baby and thanks to Amazon's prime shipping it arrived a day or two ago. That's a good thing considering that it's possible that I'll have the baby sometime today or tomorrow depending on whether or not stripping my membranes sends me into labor at my appointment today.
7. I have a list of things I need to pack for the hospital. In no way does this indicate that I have actually packed a bag. I do have some things I'm going to pack sitting in the bassinet, but I don't have anything packed. I did buy some cute new pj pants to wear while I'm