Thursday, August 8, 2013

Theme Thursday: Statues

I realized as I went through some of my older pictures that I still haven't gotten around to blogging about Ellie's first reconciliation.  It's hard to believe that it's been over six months since that day.  Maybe I'll get to it soon so I can stop feeling like I dropped the ball.  So here's a picture of her just before the first reconciliation service began.  The statue of Mary behind Ellie that you can't see all that well because I brought the wrong lens with me to the church is very pretty.  I wish I could get a small version of it for my house.

And I might as well toss in a picture of the lovely little statue that sits on my dining room table.  I really like the detail on it.  And surprisingly a certain toddler leaves it alone although she will sit and look at it.  


Visit Clan Donaldson for more Theme Thursday.




5 comments:

  1. That is a pretty statue! I am impressed that you can keep it on the table, my toddler wouldn't like to look at it unless he could also fondle it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty statues; impressed that Katie 'looks but does not touch'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Considering she gets into pretty much EVERYTHING else, it does surprise me that she doesn't go after my statues. She does run off with the little wooden ones and she likes to play with my rosary and fling it all over the place much to my horror.

      Delete
  3. Oh, wow. Your dining room table statue is gorgeous. And so is your daughter! I agree with Rebekah; my 2 year old would eat that precious statue for lunch. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...