Thursday, August 29, 2013

{Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real} And so it begins...

Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life...

{Pretty}
Despite Katie's overall dislike of having to be at her big sister's soccer game where there's loose bits of grass and I meanly force her to sit with me while her Daddy is across the field, her Madeline is on the field where she's not allowed to go and her Ellie is off playing with her friends somewhere, I managed to get this pretty picture while she took a break from being miserable.
I typically don't realize it until after I take a look at the pictures, but Madeline puts up a pretty good fight on the soccer field.

{Happy}
I'm sure Madeline was so happy that I didn't yell over to her and ask her to smile so I could get a nice picture of her.

{Funny}
This is Katie's reaction to having grass clippings on her feet, her shoes and even the wheels to the stroller.  I had to give her a baby wipe so she could clean off the stroller wheels.

{Real}
See that box?  We made the decision to homeschool Madeline.  I've been spending most of my free time this week putting together her lesson plans. We're starting next week when Ellie goes back to school.  Who knows, maybe next year Ellie will join us.  But for now, I'm content with her going to our local elementary school.  She was placed in a class with Madeline's former 3rd grade teacher who we really liked.  And, she even has at least two of her friends in the class.  It should be a good year for her.

Visit Like Mother, Like Daughter for more pictures of contentment.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...