Friday, July 9, 2010

Like Free Chicken?

Today is Cow Appreciation Day at Chick Fil A.  If you go there dressed like a cow you'll get a free combo meal.  If you go there wearing just something cow printed you'll get a free entree item.  Chick Fil A even put a costume starter kit online.   Since we're on week three of not eating out (With the exception of our Mc Donald's trip last week.) I'll happily don some black and white spots to eat out for free. My frugalness really knows no bounds.

I'm off to cut spots out of construction paper that I will tape to black and white clothing.  In about two hours the girls and I will be spotted (Pun not originally intended, but it works, so I'll just go with it.) at our local Chick Fil A dressed as cows.

1 comment:

  1. My wife likes free chicken. A friend gave her 21 hens and a rooster a few weeks ago. We're still trying to find a suitable coop (the kids' play house won't work for long).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...