Thursday, June 13, 2013

Theme Thursday: Dad

This week's theme for Theme Thursday is Dad.  So I went digging through some pictures on my laptop to find a few of my favorite pictures of Bryan with the girls.

These pictures of Bryan and Katie from last summer were part of a series where he was doing his best to make the same exact face as Katie in each of the pictures with the exception of the first one.  Many of them were hilarious, but I liked these two pictures the best.

I love this picture of Madeline gazing at Bryan.

Bryan's a fun dad.  He's happy to dress up the dog to make his little girls happy.

He cleans up nicely, too!

I laugh every time I see this picture of Bryan with his dad in his never-nude pants.

And here's a picture of my dad at our birthday last month.

Visit Clan Donaldson for more Theme Thursday Dad pictures.







1 comment:

  1. What a fun series of photos!! Hooray for wonderful dads! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...