Thursday, March 3, 2011

Small Successes-March 3rd

FaithButton
Celebrating the little things that add up.

Wow, it's March already?  For as long as some days in February felt, the month flew by fast.

1. After forgetting for nearly a week, I finally remembered to order the VBS program for this year.  Glad I can check that one off my list.

2. Realizing that I wasn't very prepared for Lent (Ack! It's less than a week away!) I started working on the things I'll be doing with the girls.  We're going to be doing a Jesus Tree this year, and I'm hard at work making all 47 felt decorations (with magnets, because I'm a pain).  So far it's coming along.  I have nine completely finished ornaments [too bad they're not for the first week] and 11 more that I have to assemble and stitch.  I hope to have all 47 done in the next week or so.

3. I planted the seeds for the plants I hope to grow in the Spring and Summer.

Bonus: I'm slowly but surely tackling the colossal mountain of laundry.  At this point, I think the mountain is now a hill.  These people I live with have got to stop wearing so much clothing.  I can't keep up!

We also got the girls new cleats for soccer.  And Madeline got her new shin guards.  It's nice when we remember to do the things we've been meaning to do.

1 comment:

  1. A very successful week indeed! How is it that the little things that should be so simple to complete keep getting pushed down on the to-do list?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...