1. The laundry room had been looking like a craft store had bombed the room and it was driving me crazy. So over the past few days I have spent many hours reorganizing the mess. The room went from having loads of clutter on the floor in front of the shelving where I store the craft items, to being nice and clear. I still have a few areas in the laundry room to tackle, but I took care of the nagging areas.
2. Since June I have been craving pumpkin cheesecake. The only reason I hadn't had it, was I was unwilling to make it for myself. Yesterday while
3. Tuesday was a pretty productive day for me. I ran off copies for my religious ed class for the next few weeks of class in anticipation of me not being there. I've done this exercise a few times. I'm pretty sure that next time my class meets that I won't be there. If I am there, it means I'm a week past my due date. Once I got home I trimmed the hedges out front. I was tired of looking at the overgrown plants. Now the hedges look nicely trimmed. I am ignoring all the cuttings that are now on the grass. Trimming them was enough. I'll let Bryan handle the clean up portion of the job.
4. On Saturday we took the girls on a hayride to go pumpkin picking. I'm convinced that the nice old man who was driving the tractor purposely avoided the bumps. I suppose I should have asked him to hit all the bumps as hard as he could when I got on the wagon. So the hayride didn't put me into labor, but we had a good time picking out pumpkins. To add to the success factor of this activity, we managed to squeeze it in between two soccer games.
5. I didn't do anything for this last success, but the ceiling fan in the baby's room is now operational. Bryan and my brother got everything up and running on Sunday. I'm so happy that we have decent lighting and a fan in there now.