Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Belly

I've been asked a few times to share a picture of my ever expanding belly and haven't gotten around to it.  Over the past few months there have been a few pictures here and there of me where you can sort of see the bump my stubborn little one currently calls home.  I've never really had many pictures taken of me while I'm pregnant.  It's not that I avoid the camera, but rather that I'm usually the one behind the camera, so I don't get into very many pictures.

Here's a picture Bryan took of me at 37 weeks 4 days:


Here's a picture of me today at 39 weeks 6 days:


Sixteen days certainly make a big difference, wouldn't you agree?  While my shirts are now barely fitting me, my regular pre-pregnancy jeans still fit.  The button is simply held closed with a nice strong elastic hair tie (and has been for months, I should add).  I never would have guessed that I'd be pregnant this long or that my regular pants would fit me the entire pregnancy.  How crazy is that?  The maternity pants I do own are still too loose to stay up.

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures ~ glad you agreed to be on the other side of the camera, these will be great to show your little one some day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...