Thursday, May 20, 2010

Small Successes-May 20th

FaithButton
Celebrating the little things in life that add up.

1. I cleaned the inside of the fridge on Saturday.  All of the expired food is gone and the inside is sparkling.

2. I ventured out in the rain to the get grocery shopping done at BJ's and Acme.  For some reason it seems like most of the food is already gone after just two days.  At least we're well stocked on juice.

3. I weeded two of my gardens and planted most of my vegetable plants.  Bryan started to dig out my new garden that will be home to the sunflowers.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Glad to hear gardening was a success for you this week too! We are enjoying the fruits of our (well, mostly my husband's I have a "black thumb") labors! I hope your garden turns out fabulous for the effort you've put into it and yields some great produce :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an inspiration! Cleaning my fridge makes me depressed (to see how much food I waste when it gets lost in the back), but I need to do it and you've inspired me :).

    Congrats on the gardening success! It's so rewarding, isn't it?

    Blessings on a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...