Friday, July 10, 2009

Do you like free chocolate?

I'm not a huge fan of chocolate.  And when I do eat chocolate, I'm pretty picky about it.  You might say I'm a chocolate snob.  I'm more of cavity causing Nerds, Sweet tarts, Sour Patch Kids, original Spree, Starburst and Jolly Ranchers kind of gal.  But, I figure some of you may actually like chocolate.  If you haven't heard by now, Mars has a program going called Real Chocolate Relief where every Friday they give away 250,000 candy bars (in actuality, they're coupons for a candy bar).  My mom has been on my case for about a month now to go their website and register for my free candy (Dad's motto is "If it's free, take it!").  Yesterday she called me and let me know that I could get Ellie M&Ms with the free candy bar coupons.  Given that I have an M&M loving child, I decided to make Mom happy and register for the free candy.  She tells me you can get up to 4 coupons per household while the program is running (only one a week).  

1 comment:

  1. thanks! I'm heading over there right now; chocolate is my weakness!

    have a good weekend!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...