Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hooray for following directions!

Since Bryan is a computer programmer I've pretty much relied on him to take care of anything that even hints at being in his area of expertise when I come across it.  Sure, I've figured out how to upload pics to message boards and Facebook and I've done a few things with Html things here and there but on the whole I'm pretty awful at figuring that stuff out.  Tonight I decided that I was going to figure out how to get a cool background for my blog (all part of my plot to make sure I don't abandon my blog by next week).  Amazingly, I figured it out!  Thanks to Simply Chic Blog Backgrounds for not only a snazzy new background that suits me but also for the easy instructions for how to get the background to show up.  Yay me!  And just now I even figured out how to do the hyper link thing, too!  Bryan would be so proud of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...