Thursday, February 21, 2013

{Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real}

Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life...

{pretty}
Ellie wrote a pretty rainbow letter to her MomMom after dinner tonight.  My mom always gets a chuckle out of Ellie's trademark question of "How are you doing at the house?"

{happy}
This child LOVES her freeze dried strawberries!  She was pretty pleased with herself once she had sufficiently coated herself and her high chair with strawberry.  I think it goes without saying that someone needed a bath after dinner.

{funny}
I found this picture on the camera when I uploaded the pictures tonight.  I don't know who took it, or why.  This picture looks like the set up for a bad joke.  Two saints, an angel and a personified dog go looking for a midnight snack...

{real}
I found Madeline's illustration for affable to be rather amusing.  In case you can't read it: Unicorn "I'm pleasant and friendly" Girl "And easy to speak to."

Visit Like Mother, Like Daughter for more pictures of contentment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...