Thursday, February 2, 2012

Small Successes-February 2nd

FaithButton

Celebrating the little things in life that add up...

1. I mopped the kitchen floor.  I think I did that last sometime before the baby was born.  Please don't try to calculate Katie's age to determine how dirty my floor might have been.

2. I cleaned the toilets and no one in the house seemed to notice.  Sigh.

3. I gathered up all the paper and cardboard recyclables and got them out of the garage on Tuesday.

4. I survived Wednesday.  Wednesday was a LONG day.

1 comment:

  1. I particularly relate to #4. We have those days too! I worked on #3 over here too, but wasn't nearly as successful. We still have boxes that need breaking down and our recycle bin is overflowing and won't be picked up for another week. Enjoy the successes and see you next week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...