Thursday, June 16, 2011

Small Successes-June 16th


FaithButton

Celebrating the little things in life that add up.

1. The huge pile of ironing that was sitting on the living room couch is now wrinkle free.  Unfortunately it's still there.  Volunteering at Madeline's school yesterday for over three hours ensured that I didn't have the time or energy to actually put it away.  Hopefully that will happen later today.

2. I turned a sleepless night into a productive one when I decided to just get out of bed and handle VBS paperwork.  The spreadsheet for all of the VBS info is now totally updated.  At the moment, there are only nine spaces left for additional students and I have all of the volunteer teachers, aides and student helpers that I need.

3.  After a lot of stalling, I finally got all the cardboard rectangles cut out for the Divine Mercy grotto craft that I planed for the VBS.  Bryan helped me get over 100 rectangles cut out of the many boxes I had been saving.  The process went smoother than I expected and I have plenty of cardboard left over for my religious ed class so I'll likely be making more grotto rectangles soon to get the task out of the way.

3 comments:

  1. YOU ROCK!!! But then, you and I knew that!!!

    I'm here! miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I like the sound of your VBS! I wish I could enroll my kids! You had a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Congrats on having so many volunteers - that always seems to be the hardest part.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...