Thursday, March 21, 2013

{pretty, happy, funny, real}

Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life...
{pretty}
I just love this picture of Ellie!
I made the veil for Ellie after discovering that Madeline's veil looked yellow.  What do you think of it?  Ellie likes it, but I wonder if I should make one that's a bit more full.

{happy}
Katie is so happy to be wearing her big sister's Chewbacca boots.

{funny}
She's so silly when she carefully tries to tromp around in the big people shoes.

{real}
Yesterday while Bryan, Madeline and Ellie were at soccer practice, I was using baby wipes to clean the baseboards.  Katie thought it looked like fun so she grabbed a few and started cleaning.  She's a girl after my own heart!  Praise God!  I have a child who wants to clean!

Visit Like Mother, Like Daughter for more pictures of contentment.



3 comments:

  1. The veil looks lovely and Katie is just so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful veil...looks perfect on your daughter.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...