Friday, March 1, 2013

I can't make up stuff like this...

I think it's pretty well established that I review a lot of stuff, right?  One of the places I review items for is the Amazon Vine program.  Last week I picked a bottle of hot sauce off the list since Bryan likes to use hot sauce in a lot of the dishes he makes for himself.

So I'm standing in the kitchen a few minutes ago eating a pack of peanut butter crackers and surveying the contents of the pantry.  Then I noticed there was something written on the hot sauce label.  I wasn't really doing anything other than eating a quick snack so I decided to read the label.

I did a double take. I laughed. Then I thought about how it seemed like way too much information.  Next I started to think that people would think I was like Uncle Si on Duck Dynasty with his outlandish stories if I wrote about this bottle of hot sauce and it's stranger than fiction label.  So I snapped a picture and brought the bottle of hot sauce down to Bryan and asked him to read the label.

Take a look for yourself.  I've never seen anything so bizarre on food packaging until today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...