Wednesday, February 22, 2012

{Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real}

{pretty}
 Katie's first St. Valentine's day.  
The girls showing off their ashes.  Madeline wanted to know why she had more ashes than her sisters.  Madeline had a cross, Ellie had a vertical line and Katie had three or four specks of ash in her hair.  If I hadn't been holding Katie when the deacon placed the ash on her I seriously would have questioned whether or not she had any.
{happy}
 For the life of me I can't recall what Ellie was playing with when I snapped this picture, but I know she was happy that she could smell the chocolate pound cake baking in the oven on Sunday night.
{funny}
 Bryan was showing Katie pictures on the iPhone on Sunday night and we discovered that our four month old knows how to flip through the pictures.

 Katie vegging out in the high chair makes me laugh.  The look on her face combined with her cute little bare feet sticking out just makes me want to scoop her up and squeeze this chubby little cutie.
 I love the funny little look on Katie's face in this picture.
{real}
Ellie was working on some math skills on IXL.  I was struck by how she looks like a mini me sitting on the couch using my laptop.
round button chicken

3 comments:

  1. Your girls are beautiful. The baby in her dress is just too cute. I love seeing the ashes. We did't get to Mass until tonight so our will be gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious girls! And I have a 6yr old Ellie, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your baby can use your phone? That is comical!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...