Saturday, January 19, 2013

Easter Candy in January

We were in Target this afternoon and I wanted to take a peek at the Valentine's Day candy to see if there was anything I should add to my shopping list for Bryan and the girls when I go there next week. I've been in the store a few times since they set up the Valentine aisles but I hadn't had time to actually see what was out there.

I did a double take when we walked by an end cap where I thought I saw jelly beans.  Thinking I must have been mistaken I went back and noticed that there were some chocolate eggs next to them.  And that's when I noticed the sign heralding the approach of Easter on March 31st.  I don't think I've ever seen Easter candy in the store before Valentine's Day, much less January.  

2 comments:

  1. Last year, I saw Easter candy in the store before Christmas. I am not even kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just WAY too early for Easter candy! Now I did see Valentine snack cakes in the store a few days before Christmas back in 2011 and I was surprised at that, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...