Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Life Lesson for the Day #3

Cheap plastic containers filled with beads made in China are not meant to be shaken violently in an attempt to sift through them to find all the "good beads."  This is a task that also should not be done in the dining room unless, of course, you like crawling around on the floor picking up tiny beads.

For those of you who may be wondering, this was not something that was done by either of the girls.  This genius idea of shaking the flimsy tub of beads was all mine. Sigh.  Someday I'll have enough patience, until that day I'm fairly certain God will keep sending me little reminders of why I should be patient.  Had I been content to just pick through the beads I could have saved myself the trouble of finding and picking them up off the dining room floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...