Thursday, November 5, 2009

It's beginning to taste like Christmas!

I was browsing one of the message boards I frequent from time to time today and saw that Starbucks had rolled out the peppermint frappuccinos again. So what did I do? Why I went to Target to get chicken breasts only, and I walked out with one bag of clearanced Snickers (I couldn't just leave them there when they were 74 cents!), a Halloween CD, a case of baby fever (I ran into the mom of one of Madeline's old classmates and her gorgeous 3 1/2 month old son) and a delicious peppermint frappuccino that I'm sure will have me wired for the rest of the day.

So now I'm really in a holiday mood thanks to my lovely peppermint drink. I have to say I'm a bit sad that the pumpkin spice frappuccino has disappeared until next year.

2 comments:

  1. how could they take the pumpkin spice frappucino away already? its not even Thanksgiving

    never tried any of their season flavors; my favorite is the caramel frappucino, no matter what time of year :)

    gotta love Target :)

    thanks for commenting on my recent entry about where you live :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen,
    I looked for an email address but couldn't find one. I wanted to thank you for your wise comment over at F&F Live. You are so right...it's such a temptation to attempt to make my house look like it's not even lived in. Thanks for your perspective! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...