Thursday, July 17, 2014

Small Successes July 17th


Celebrating the little things in life that add up...

1.  VBS wrapped up on Friday last week and that left me with about 45 hours to prepare for Ellie's Frozen pool party. Why yes, I am crazy enough to schedule a party at my house following a crazy busy week.  Somehow we managed to pull over straightening the house and getting it decorated for the party.  The party went quite well and the kids all seemed like they had a great time.


2. On Monday it became evident that following a week of VBS and a birthday party for Ellie meant that we were pretty much out of burp cloths and bibs (not good when you have a baby with reflux).  I also come to realize that I was pretty much out of clean clothes.  Also, not good since I like wearing clean clothes.  So I waded into the laundry room that was tip toe room only and sorted the laundry and got to work getting all of it cleaned and folded in the span of a day.

3. I started blogging again.

4. I edited and printed out some pictures I had taken of Anthony.  Now I have pictures of all four of the kids in the house.

5. I survived daily Mass this morning with a 2 1/2 year old and a 2 1/2 month old.

Head over to Catholic Mom to share your Small Successes for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...