Friday, January 24, 2014

Theme Thursday on Friday

Yeah, yeah, I know it's called Theme Thursday becuase it's a Thursday thing but I was too busy wasting time on Facebook doing other things like cleaning my kitchen countertops and wasting time on Facebook to upload pictures from my camera and then go through them.  It's all about priorities, and yesterday my priorites were staying warm during polar vortex #2, getting the house to look somewhat clean, and eating half a pint of delicious ice cream in one sitting.

So the theme for this Thursday Friday is Catching People Unawares.  When I was going through the pictures I found a bunch of pictures of Bryan tackling the kids in the snow.  After the first one went down the others were expecting it, but this one of Bryan about to knock Madeline to the ground works nicely.  She didn't see it coming since she was too focused on the snowball Ellie was about to hurl at her.

Oh and do you like my awesome vantage point from inside the house?  Nothing like taking pictures through double paned windows and a screen!

Visit Clan Donaldson for more Theme Thursday or Friday, if you're like me.

1 comment:

  1. I don't blame ya wanting to stay inside! I wonder are they going to start naming the Polar Vortexes now?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...