Thursday, January 27, 2011

Small Successes-January 27th

FaithButton
Celebrating the little things in life that add up.

1. At long last, I cleaned the kitchen countertops.  In fact, I've cleaned them about 6 times in the past week. How's that for making up for lost time?

2. The laminate flooring is installed in Bryan's office.  We still need to buy, paint and install the shoe moulding, but I'm hoping that will be completed by the end of this weekend.  Since we're waiting on the moulding Bryan has not yet moved to his new man-cave dwelling.  Of course, there's no rush.

3. We put a carpet remnant that's been sitting around for 3 1/2 years to good use.  I now have a nice soft place to stand when I do laundry.  Why didn't we put a rug or something there a long time ago?  I've very grateful that I no longer have to stand on the cold, hard laundry room floor.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Six times in the past week! Great job!

    It's amazing how just a little extra padding can make doing laundry a much easier task, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Padding near the laundry...it's the little things that seem to excite us mamas the most! Great job this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...