Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I love my neighbors!

Have I mentioned lately how much I love my neighbors? Last week during the snowstorm I ran out of vanilla, and my next door neighbor kindly lent me enough to make a few batches of cookies. Then, while Bryan had my car a few days later, my other neighbor was kind enough to take me to Target so I could get essentials that we needed while her husband watched my kids.

Today wasn't shaping up to be my best day and then the phone rang. Another one of my neighbors called to see if the girls wanted to come over and play with with their girls. Score! I feel better now that I have had about 2 1/2 hours to myself. I got the house straightened up and most of the laundry folded and put away.

It's amazing how simple acts of kindness from the neighbors can really turn my day around.

1 comment:

  1. so glad to hear that! I bet you cherished the time by yourself. good neighbors are a gift from God :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...